terms & conditions
Subscriptions & Memberships
- The material used in conjunction with the M2 Magazine Ltd may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission by M2 Magazine Ltd’s Editor. If the Administrator witnesses such reproduction then legal action may take place as a result.
Each user of this Site (User or you) agrees to be bound by these terms. Your use of and access to this Site indicates your acceptance of and agreement with these terms, as they exist at the time of use.
- M2 Magazine Ltd may amend these terms at any time by posting changes on the Site. If you use the Site (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms.
- M2 Magazine Ltd may alter, suspend or discontinue the Site and/or its functionality and/or the content made available through the Site at any time, with or without notice to Users, and, to the full extent permitted by law and subject to the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, M2 Magazine Ltd will not be liable to any User or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
- All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs to M2 Magazine Ltd, advertisers, or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site is protected by New Zealand and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy or republish anything you find on the Site without the copyright or trademark owners’ permission.
- The logos of the Site are trademarks of M2 Magazine Ltd. Other trademarks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed on the Site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
- M2 Magazine Ltd does not warrant the accuracy of the content which you access through this Site. The content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content which you access through this Site may be changed at
- M2 Magazine Ltd’s sole discretion and without notice.
- M2 Magazine Ltd will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site.
- M2 Magazine Ltd does not warrant that functions of this Site or which you access through this Site, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that there will be no technical problems that prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of the Site or any content which ought to be accessible through the Site, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
- Users must not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
- By entering any competition, the winner thereby agrees that M2woman and/or the promoter may use their photo and name for publicity purposes; and their name may be published in the Magazine or it’s promoter’s website and e-mail. You also agree to be added to our regular newsletters. You may choose to opt out at any time. Any such use of information gathered will be subject at all times to the NZ Privacy Act 1993 and Australia Privacy Act 1988.
- You must be:
– a New Zealand resident and 18 years old or over to enter competitions specific to M2 and M2woman New Zealand
– an Australian resident and 18 years old or over to enter competitions specific to M2 Magazine Australia.
- Where alcohol is the prize you must be 20 years and over and will be sent your prize either in voucher form or in a way deemed appropriate by the promoter. M2woman and participating agencies always promote responsible drinking.
- Immediate family, agencies, and staff members of participating businesses/promoters and M2 Magazine Ltd are not eligible to enter.
- The names of the winners will be published by M2woman. Each winner will be advised by phone and/or email by M2woman or the contest promoter/agency.
- The Judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners must be able to take the prize as is when is, as stated or it is forfeited.
- All expenses incurred with any part of any prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- M2woman, the Promoter, and any participating businesses will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize packages, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
- Where applicable to a specified prize, a disclaimer must be signed and endorsed by any winner and their travel companion upon request by M2 Magazine.
- If a specified prize becomes unavailable, M2woman may substitute a replacement prize at its absolute discretion.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes and travel insurance payable as a result of a travel prize being awarded or received. We strongly recommend travel insurance.
- M2woman and the Promoter may use information from entrants in a database to be used for the purpose of its business.
- The winner and their companion must have a valid passport at the time of travel if applicable.
- Prizes must be claimed within 2 weeks of being advised via phone, fax, post or email or else forfeited.
- M2woman and the Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning the competition or for any technical errors that may occur during the administration of the competition.
- M2woman and its participating businesses/promoters actively support and endorse responsible drinking and www.drinkresponsibly.co.nz. By entering the competition, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. M2woman and / or the promoter reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. M2woman and/or the promoters reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or refundable.
- M2woman and the Promoter reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the competition at its discretion.
Our Health and Fitness information has been compiled for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a comprehensive guide for clinical decisions.
While every care has been taken in the preparation and checking of this information, the website authors shall not be responsible for the continued currency, or for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies or for any consequences arising from this.