Mark Collins has competed as part of the NZ Cooking Team at the Hotel Olympia in London and has run several multi-million dollar food service, hospitality and food manufacturing businesses; the largest of which turned over $20m a year and employed over 230 staff. Not only now is he a business process consultant, but he has first hand experience of the hands-on passion that it takes to get to the top of your game, and stay there. He’s also been through multiple downturns and understands the power of mindset at the low times.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.45 – The Power of Purpose
- Ep.18 – Why Losing Everything Isn’t The End Of The Game
- Ep.23 – How Do We Start Playing Digital Catch Up?
- Ep.2 – Strategies For Navigating the Current Climate
- Ep.56 – Supercharging NZ Innovation