Over the last quarter century, Wither Hills has built up a strong reputation for well crafted wines here and globally. Of course, there are a whole lot of factors that go into this track record and, indeed, each bottle of Wither Hills wine. The Marlborough region and the iconic Wither Hills vineyards, Rarangi, Taylor River and Benmorven are the foundation for this, but there are constant decisions and variables within each vintage. It really is a balance between craft and art and science. Head winemaker, Matt Large, takes us through what it takes to create a great New Zealand brand and product year in and year out.
Watch the full video:
You’ll also like:
- Ep.60 – Creating World Beating Products Here
- Ep.12 – Scientist and Entrepreneur Talks Disruptive Technologies in Global Healthcare
- Ep.56 – Supercharging NZ Innovation
- Ep.50 – Why One Business Model Doesn’t Fit All
- Ep.13 – CEO of Kernel Talks the Challenges Ahead For Investors