Danu founded RUSH Digital in 2010 and has led its technology teams in developing world-first solutions for global companies such as Microsoft, Disney, Google, Samsung and Nokia. He’s overseen and been hands-on involved in the design, development and deployment of numerous software and hardware projects across a wide range of platforms and disciplines. Not only is this work about nuts and bolts digital stuff, but also about really high level strategy in terms of where companies are going to sit in the future. You know that thing that many of us are all of a sudden doing right now? Danu and the team at RUSH live in this space and have helped many companies adapt, evolve and future proof themselves. Danu shares with us some of the processes and thinking that you can do to make decisions in times of uncertainty.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.44 – Re-imagining Our Digital Future
- Ep.79 – Putting The Human Back Into The Digital Sales Process
- Ep.16 – The Future of New Zealand’s SME Landscape From the Man Who Helped Shape it
- Ep.22 – The Insights That Are Going To Shape Our Recovery
- Ep.67 How To Build Manufacturing Here