Some people like to describe us as a collective, as all being in the same boat in this Covid-19 world, but the reality is that some sectors are facing it tougher than others and for hospitality this time has been particularly brutal.
In her role as the CEO of Hospitality New Zealand, Julie White represents thousands of cafe’s, bars and accommodation providers up and down the country, all of whom have been severely impacted over recent months. Julie shares with us some of the hardships, but also resilience of a sector that employs many thousands of us.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.20 – Lessons Of Resilience And How Saying “No” Is Part Of The Journey
- Ep.34 – It’s Not Just Tech Innovation, It’s Business Innovation That We Need
- Ep.46 – How To Lead Like A Human
- Ep.17 – How To Concentrate On Our Mental And Physical Wellbeing In Times Like These
- Ep.35 – Why Local Competition Is For Losers