As General Manager of UpSol NZ, Kristin Harper is helping NZ companies get into the future faster by utilising Digital Technologies and Advanced Change Management processes. But Kristin’s drive isn’t just in digitising things but also to make digitisation more humanised so that digital transformation becomes more accessible – helping more businesses save money or make money. Kristin also co-founded The Nesian Network to create a space for Maori and Pasifika to connect, network and collaborate. We talk to Kristin about how to sell in times of crisis, the power of digital in the sales process and the future of collaboration.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.93 – Collaboration, Not Just A Buzzword – Nesian Network
- Ep.4 – Decision Making & Future Proofing Your Business
- Ep.44 – Re-imagining Our Digital Future
- Ep.19 – The Future Of Healthcare And What The Current Crisis Means For NZ
- Ep.38 – How Do We Get More Business?