Robert Dunne has been Country Manager of Movember for the last 10 years. He is predominately responsible for the Movember Fundraising campaign while also involved in the management and governance of Movember funded programmes like Headfirst, Man Enough and Social Innovators challenge. Rob spoke at the M2 Summit, 3 November 2020 about the power of community.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.93 – Collaboration, Not Just A Buzzword – Nesian Network
- Ep.90 – Have You Got What It Takes To Be A Venture Capitalist – Rob Vickery
- Ep.85 – How To Monetize Your Own Data – Rachel O’Shea
- Ep.92 – From Small Town New Zealand To Global Tech Influence – Andrew Flavell
- Ep.86 – What Can A Marathon Teach You About Business – Duncan Shand