Working with the likes of Callaghan Innovation, MBIE and Auckland University, Mark Eltom has helped hundreds of startups and established businesses grow through guidance and insights into R&D strategy and access to funding. Mark’s background across industry, academia and government gives a unique insight into new problems. He is now the CEO of Wine Grenade, a tech company which created a portable micro-oxygenation tool, designed to give winemakers more control over wine maturation.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.56 – Supercharging NZ Innovation
- Ep.75 – Rebuilding Our Workforce
- Ep.92 – From Small Town New Zealand To Global Tech Influence – Andrew Flavell
- Ep.55 – Rethinking The Way We Think About Business
- Ep.13 – CEO of Kernel Talks the Challenges Ahead For Investors