Rob is the Founder and Managing Partner at Hillfarrance Venture Capital and an entrepreneur-turned-VC who has been investing at the frontiers of enterprise technology since 2014. Prior to creating Hillfarrance, Rob was the Founding Partner of one of Los Angeles’ most active enterprise software venture funds, Stage Venture Partners.
Rob spoke at the M2 Summit, 3 November 2020, about what it takes to be a venture capitalist.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.41 – Have You Got What It Takes To Be A Venture Capitalist?
- Ep.85 – How To Monetize Your Own Data – Rachel O’Shea
- Ep.89 – Hackers Don’t Break In, They Log in – The Basics Of Cyber Security Culture – HiIary Walton
- Ep.88 – From Street To Sir – Sir Ray Avery
- Ep.91 – What Is The Future of Mobility – Lewis Mills