Lewis is Head of Public Policy for Uber in New Zealand. He spent the early years of his career in private practice as a Crown prosecutor and regulatory lawyer at Meredith Connell, and clerked for the judges of the Special Tribunal for Lebanon in The Hague. Prior to joining Uber, he worked as a lawyer in the public sector, most recently as Senior Counsel for the Mayor of Auckland. Lewis studied for his BA / LLB (Hons) at the University of Auckland and on exchange at the University of Virginia School of Law.
Lewis spoke at the M2 Summit, 3 November 2020, about the future of mobility.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.88 – From Street To Sir – Sir Ray Avery
- Ep.13 – CEO of Kernel Talks the Challenges Ahead For Investors
- Ep.36 – How To Create Not Just A New Future But A Longer One
- Ep.21 – How The Hell Do You Market Now?
- Ep.90 – Have You Got What It Takes To Be A Venture Capitalist – Rob Vickery