One of the original shareholders of Fisher Funds before it was sold, Frank Jasper has had a 14 year tenure at the company and is now their Chief Investment Officer. He has a history of analysing value in the markets over many cycles, so as people are scrambling to find clarity in a time of a economic uncertainty, he shares with us some of his metrics and long term insights for finding opportunities in times like this.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.3 – Advice For Times Of Uncertainty And Future Opportunities
- Ep.17 – How To Concentrate On Our Mental And Physical Wellbeing In Times Like These
- Ep.15 – What Losing $600,000 Taught Me
- Ep.62 – Fighting for Peace
- Ep.5 – Looking at The Housing Market Now and in the Future