Kirsty Harkness is the first licensed industrial hemp grower in NZ vineyards, Co-founder and Managing Director of Mount Base Vineyards, Owner of Tigertiger photography agency, and Ice Angel. While very seemingly different businesses, Kirsty leverages the connections and creates new value along the way. While only it’s early days, Kirsty’s trials in growing hemp alongside wine grapes is showing a number of benefits to both crops as part of an eco-system, while also helping to establish a new sector here. We talk to Kirsty about how future opportunities could be found in old knowledge.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.56 – Supercharging NZ Innovation
- Ep.55 – Rethinking The Way We Think About Business
- Ep.13 – CEO of Kernel Talks the Challenges Ahead For Investors
- Ep.79 – Putting The Human Back Into The Digital Sales Process
- Ep.46 – How To Lead Like A Human