In 2013, Aidan co-founded entertainment website EMGN.com. Within its first year, it was a global, multi-million dollar business. Following the successful exit in 2017, Aidan started mentoring local founders voluntarily as a way to occupy his time. What started as a desire to give back and to challenge opinions in the start-up world, has now evolved to a full-time gig. Aidan now advises numerous high growth start-up founders from around the world professionally to help improve their competencies and how they run their businesses.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.31 – How To Run A Company That Lasts Generations
- Ep.60 – Creating World Beating Products Here
- Ep.59 – How To Shape The Life You Want, Not Have It Shape You
- Ep.46 – How To Lead Like A Human
- Ep.13 – CEO of Kernel Talks the Challenges Ahead For Investors