Over the last 20 years Ajit Balasingham has helped numerous businesses turn around failing business units, supported shareholders to exit their businesses, as well as overseeing management buy outs. He is the current Chair of Northland Rugby Union and observer on the Board for the Auckland Blues franchise (having recently also held the role of interim CEO). Ajit has played hands on and off roles in a variety of businesses and is a strong believer in getting the right people to do the right job so they can make decisions and get on with it. Ajit believes that it is more important now than ever to be working on the business as opposed to in the business. We talk to him about what the next few months hold in store for the New Zealand economy and how some of the solutions begin in our schools.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.81 – How To Create A Local Movement Of Thousands
- Ep.21 – How The Hell Do You Market Now?
- Ep.51 – Bootstrapping Scalable Global Businesses
- Ep.31 – How To Run A Company That Lasts Generations
- Ep.2 – Strategies For Navigating the Current Climate