John Cleghorn is a Founding Partner of Prime Strategies Group. Prime focuses on business excellence in the Small to Medium (SME) business market. Their ethos is to help SME owners make their respective businesses operate better, become successful and put their lives back on track. Getting good advice and some outside perspective is important, even at the best of times, but it’s even more vital now. John shares with us his strategies for navigating the current climate, his thoughts on the business versus people first debate and the intertwined nature of SME life and family life and how this moment in time could be a positive game changer in that respect.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.54 – What’s Holding NZ Business Back?
- Ep.18 – Why Losing Everything Isn’t The End Of The Game
- Ep.28 – Finding Opportunities In Any Market
- Ep.26 – Buy Global But Don’t Forget To Sell Global
- Ep.24 – What Can Landing On An Aircraft Carrier Teach Us About Covid-19?