Many discoveries about ourselves, our economy and the way we work have come out of our Covid-19 experience. Some good and bad, but maybe one of the most important for our future was how many of us in business still have a long way to go in terms of our digital resiliency. This is obviously a profound thing in the retail/eCommerce space but many industries have seen how important some digital capacity has been in terms of even just keeping connected and productive. One Kiwi who has made a career of understanding digital potential is Greg Cross, the Co-Founder of Soul Machines, a ground-breaking high tech company of AI researchers, neuroscientists, psychologists, artists and innovative thinkers; re-imagining how we connect with machines. We get him to re-imagine our future.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.4 – Decision Making & Future Proofing Your Business
- Ep.19 – The Future Of Healthcare And What The Current Crisis Means For NZ
- Ep.23 – How Do We Start Playing Digital Catch Up?
- Ep.5 – Looking at The Housing Market Now and in the Future
- Ep.79 – Putting The Human Back Into The Digital Sales Process