Author, entrepreneur and ex-children’s entertainer pirate, Ken Williams, thinks that we are too afraid of failure and that we should embrace it as part of the journey. “There shouldn’t be any fear in failure,” says Williams, “because it promotes a strength of character and confidence. Failure is under-valued in society. It’s not the big, bad monster but offers us many great lessons.” We talk to Williams about his new book, How to Fail Fantastically, how to create resiliency and his near death experience on a pirate ship with 300 kids.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.33 – The Power Of Business To Do Good For The Planet
- Ep.44 – Re-imagining Our Digital Future
- Ep.60 – Creating World Beating Products Here
- Ep.51 – Bootstrapping Scalable Global Businesses
- Ep.32 – Why You Should Be Worried About Money Laundering