Much has been written about Rob Campbell’s business journey; a former trade unionist who rose to become one of New Zealand’s leading professional directors, and his current work as chairman of the board for NZX-listed companies SKYCITY, Tourism Holdings, Summerset Group and Wel Networks. You can also add to that his years of experience in capital markets and advising a range of investment fund and private equity groups in New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, and the US.
Plus also the fact that he was made a Companion of the New Zealand Order of Merit (CNZM) in the New Year Honours 2020 list for his services to business. What is probably more impressive about Rob though is his support and generosity in terms of community groups, young entrepreneurs and ideas that are forming the foundations for new models of enterprise that create fairer opportunities and have stronger environmental and socio-economic considerations in place. We talk to Rob about the future of the New Zealand economy and how one model doesn’t fit all.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.3 – Advice For Times Of Uncertainty And Future Opportunities
- Ep.26 – Buy Global But Don’t Forget To Sell Global
- Ep.16 – The Future of New Zealand’s SME Landscape From the Man Who Helped Shape it
- Ep.27 – How to Innovate in Times of Crisis
- Ep.89 – Hackers Don’t Break In, They Log in – The Basics Of Cyber Security Culture – HiIary Walton