Dr. Hannah Wells juggles life as a medical researcher in the field of biotech engineering and a champion triathlete. Hannah shares with us her lockdown routine, how she juggles both lives and her tips for staying focused and disciplined in any situation.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.15 – What Losing $600,000 Taught Me
- Ep.37 – How To Create Valuable Products Here
- Ep.17 – How To Concentrate On Our Mental And Physical Wellbeing In Times Like These
- Ep.20 – Lessons Of Resilience And How Saying “No” Is Part Of The Journey
- Ep.3 – Advice For Times Of Uncertainty And Future Opportunities