After spending a number of years in the financial services industry, Dean realised that investment options needed to improve in order to put Kiwis back in control of their financial future. Taking a fresh approach to the investment sector, he created Kernel – a fully digital index fund manager and investment platform.
On the back of five years as Head of Product at a large ETF provider, he is an expert at creating, launching and developing index funds. Prior to that, Dean worked at the NZX specialising in data products, licensing and indices.
Dean is committed to helping everyday individuals achieve financial freedom through the creation of innovative financial products. He understands the investor challenge and is on a mission to change the financial future of millions.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.18 – Why Losing Everything Isn’t The End Of The Game
- Ep.91 – What Is The Future of Mobility – Lewis Mills
- Ep.19 – The Future Of Healthcare And What The Current Crisis Means For NZ
- Ep.22 – The Insights That Are Going To Shape Our Recovery
- Ep.90 – Have You Got What It Takes To Be A Venture Capitalist – Rob Vickery