Stew Darling is a former British army official who led covert operations in deadly wars around the world for 15 years without losing a single soldier/army staff on his watch. He went onto beat a 30 year alcohol addiction and embark on entrepreneurship to coach leaders, with clients including but not limited to Bank of New Zealand, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, and the British High Commission Wellington. He’s also a personal development coach and has some powerful advice for dealing with times of uncertainty and adversity.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.45 – The Power of Purpose
- Ep.73 – The Future Of Property Prices And Leadership
- Ep.3 – Advice For Times Of Uncertainty And Future Opportunities
- Ep.56 – Supercharging NZ Innovation
- Ep.2 – Strategies For Navigating the Current Climate