The multi-award winning New Zealand spirits company Scapegrace obviously know a few things about how to create and market great products from New Zealand to the rest of the world. We talk to two of the co-founders, Mark Neal and Daniel McLaughlin, about Vodka, Pavlova (well sort of) and what we can leverage in New Zealand to compete on the global stage.
Daniel’s advice for taking the leap into entrepreneurialism:
Watch The Full Video:
You’ll also like:
- Ep.41 – Have You Got What It Takes To Be A Venture Capitalist?
- Ep.56 – Supercharging NZ Innovation
- Ep.26 – Buy Global But Don’t Forget To Sell Global
- Ep.69 – MMA Champ Fighting For Mental Health
- Ep.38 – How Do We Get More Business?