It’s hard to imagine it now but one of New Zealand’s most respected health and wellness experts, Rachel Grunwell, was an unhealthy and stressed out investigative journalist, covering crime and politics. It was when the opportunity came up to write about wellness/health and fitness that Rachel threw her journalistic curiosity into interviewing some of the world’s best experts and started to not only cut through a lot of the mystic and confusion for her readers, but she also started to reshape her own life. We talk to Rachel about goal setting, drive and letting go of the pursuit of perfection.
Watch the full video:
You’ll also like:
- Ep.62 – Fighting for Peace
- Ep.55 – Rethinking The Way We Think About Business
- Ep.19 – The Future Of Healthcare And What The Current Crisis Means For NZ
- Ep.85 – How To Monetize Your Own Data – Rachel O’Shea
- Ep.60 – Creating World Beating Products Here