The problem of stock control has been around as long as businesses have been around for and still today companies often bear the opportunity cost of not having enough of a particular product or having cash tied up in having too much of another product. Dom Sutton, the co-founder of StockTrim, set out to change this with an intelligent SaaS approach to creating some certainty around order planning. Starting a seed round funding raise prior to lockdown, Dom started getting a whole lot of “no’s” but with clarity over the purpose and proven demand from customers, StockTrim has recently closed and oversubscribed first round and has emerged into a world even more conscious about stock control than ever before.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.13 – CEO of Kernel Talks the Challenges Ahead For Investors
- Ep.87 – How Long Can Your Business Keep Doing What It’s Doing – Dr. Mark Eltom
- Ep.30 – Finding New Business Opportunities In Solving Environmental Problems
- Ep.45 – The Power of Purpose
- Ep.91 – What Is The Future of Mobility – Lewis Mills