New Zealand’s tourism has of course been adversely disrupted by Covid enough, but Kiwi Welcome founder Sam Brough has brought some positive disruption to the industry with a member-based app for the Queenstown Lakes region which not only gives users special discounts and access to local tourist attractions, hotels and restaurants, but then puts all of Kiwi Welcome’s profits to social and environmental causes. We talk to Sam about the power of an idea, Kiwi Welcome’s early days and the global potential of supporting local.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.67 How To Build Manufacturing Here
- Ep.38 – How Do We Get More Business?
- Ep.60 – Creating World Beating Products Here
- Ep.50 – Why One Business Model Doesn’t Fit All
- Ep.33 – The Power Of Business To Do Good For The Planet