A former street kid, Sir Ray Avery went on to become an internationally recognised scientist and entrepreneur and Knight of the Realm. He’s founding member of the Auckland University School of Medicine, Department of Clinical Pharmacology and former Technical Director of Douglas Pharmaceuticals who, over the past thirty years, has made a major contribution in the development of New Zealand’s Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industry.
Ray spoke to M2 Editor, Andre Rowell, at the M2 Summit, 3 November 2020, about his journey from the streets to life as a world-leading innovator.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.12 – Scientist and Entrepreneur Talks Disruptive Technologies in Global Healthcare
- Ep.93 – Collaboration, Not Just A Buzzword – Nesian Network
- Ep.92 – From Small Town New Zealand To Global Tech Influence – Andrew Flavell
- Ep.86 – What Can A Marathon Teach You About Business – Duncan Shand
- Ep.84 – The Power Of Community – Rob Dunne