Andrew Flavell joined Plexure from Nike where he held roles including Privacy Distinguished Engineer, VP of Architecture and VP of Nike+ and Brand. In these roles he was responsible for defining and driving global solutions for privacy, overall architecture and direction of modern APIs and micro-services and delivery of mobile applications and services for Nike’s consumer ecosystem. Plexure is a listed company with 162 million end users on its platform in approximately 61 countries, that works closely with (new shareholder) McDonald’s, and last year was the best performing stock on the NZX by a significant margin. Earlier this year, several analysts (again) picked Plexure as a high-growth stock, and one to watch…
Andrew spoke to M2 Editor, Andre Rowell, at the M2 Summit, 3 November 2020, about his journey to the top of the tech world.
You’ll also like:
- 5 Pieces Of Essential Tech You Need
- Bitcoin Hits US$50K. How Did We Get Here?
- These Jockey Underwear Text You Once a Month To Save Your Life
- This JPG NFT Sold For $69,346,250 & The World Will Never Be the Same
- From Caravan to Global Impact