The Nesian Network is where Māori and Pasifika business professionals connect. They believe in thriving individuals, businesses, & leadership in order to uplift whānau, fānau and communities, as well as the next generation. Created by Māori & Pasifika for Māori & Pasifika to encourage collaboration, create new business opportunities and celebrate success.
Indiyah Beckmannflay, Kristin Harper, Stanley Henry and Pita Pirihi spoke to M2 Editor, Andre Rowell, at the M2 Summit, 3 November 2020, about the power of collaboration.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.79 – Putting The Human Back Into The Digital Sales Process
- Ep.88 – From Street To Sir – Sir Ray Avery
- Ep.92 – From Small Town New Zealand To Global Tech Influence – Andrew Flavell
- Ep.85 – How To Monetize Your Own Data – Rachel O’Shea
- Ep.86 – What Can A Marathon Teach You About Business – Duncan Shand