One of New Zealand’s top hair stylists, Tāne Tomoana, tends to the hair of the Prime Minister for the occasional international magazine shoot, is the lead creative at Dry & Tea New Zealand and Australia, is a mentor for TVNZ’s Glow Up. We talk to Tāne about his journey to international recognition, the importance of looking back as well as forward, his relationship with New Zealand brand Adashiko and how two knee surgeries won’t slow him down.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.50 – Why One Business Model Doesn’t Fit All
- Ep.21 – How The Hell Do You Market Now?
- Ep.20 – Lessons Of Resilience And How Saying “No” Is Part Of The Journey
- Ep.3 – Advice For Times Of Uncertainty And Future Opportunities
- Ep.18 – Why Losing Everything Isn’t The End Of The Game