While there has been a big jump into eCommerce for many brands lately, there is also a less progressive danger with environmental impact. And after working with couriers and eCommerce for years, Kate Bezar and Rebecca Percasky became horrified at the amount of plastic waste the industry was generating and so set out to do something about it.
This vision has formed into a The Better Packaging Co. and a range of sustainable packaging solutions that consider the complete lifecycle impact of a product from raw material sourcing, right through to end-of-life disposal.
There’s a lot of talk at the moment about how we can rebuild with a focus on the Green Economy here and if The Better Packaging Co. is anything to go by, there is global demand for some of the innovations that we can produce here. In a very short amount of time, Kate and Rebecca have launched into Australia, USA, UK and China.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.69 – MMA Champ Fighting For Mental Health
- Ep.78 – The Future of Bricks and Mortar Retail In The Online Era
- Ep.26 – Buy Global But Don’t Forget To Sell Global
- Ep.44 – Re-imagining Our Digital Future
- Ep.52 – Building A Passion Out Of A Business