The older I get, the more I appreciate a good pair of socks. But when you’re giving them as a gift, you just can’t do any old pair. M2’s pick this year is the Paul Smith collection of classy calf length designs.
They’re bold, colourful in stripes but fashionable enough to set off any outfit. They’re made from 81% cotton, 17% nylon, 2% spandex and made in England. While we may not be able to visit England anytime soon, we can at least wear a piece of it.
Wether you usually go for a bold outfit, or like to keep it subdued with a pop of colour, these Paul Smith socks are sure to please. Pick up a pair from Sergios for $45.
If you’re wanting to round at the package, we recommend pairing it (like a pair of socks) with these accompanying Paul Smith China Mugs. The stripes pattern in particular make a cohesive match that make a perfect gift for Christmas, either for dad or yourself. Heck, treat yourself.
Get your Christmas shopping done early by visiting Sergios.
You’ll also like:
- Get Your Christmas Shopping Sorted With Our Gift Guide
- The Perfect Christmas Gift Is A Dozen Days of Drams
- The Leather Shoe To Dress Up Or Dress Down With
- This Globetrotter Watch Is The Perfect Timepiece This Christmas
- The Christmas Gift For The Rum Lover In Your Life