Pulotu Selio Solomon has a history of leadership with a focus on inspiring and motivating communities to achieve at a high level – a strategic thinker and strong decision-maker. He holds qualifications in education and business administration and broad experience in the education sector and development. He is currently running initiatives in the health sector that enables Pacific and Māori men to engage in exercise, nutrition, counselling and other programmes that can assist them throughout their daily lives.
Selio sees the value in collaborative partnerships and interactions between communities, families and supporting agencies that will benefit the collective as a whole through meaningful and purposeful engagement. Selio is a Senior Education Advisor, and is the Chair of Men’s Health Trust, a registered New Zealand charity, promoting the good health of Kiwi men.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.17 – How To Concentrate On Our Mental And Physical Wellbeing In Times Like These
- Ep.55 – Rethinking The Way We Think About Business
- Ep.65 – The Hope for Hospitality
- Ep.86 – What Can A Marathon Teach You About Business – Duncan Shand
- Ep.46 – How To Lead Like A Human