Ira Munn is Founder and CEO of Ierospace Industries International, where the team is developing electric efficiency technologies and 3D printed electric vehicle kits using recycled plastics. Incubating at Accelerating Aotearoa’s We o Tara STEM Learning Centre in Otara, Auckland. Ierospace merged with Los Angeles-based technology company R.E.P.S. Inc. after the BMWi/TED Next Visionaries talk that Ira gave at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2017. Ira’s passionate about working together towards an abundant, sustainable world and is optimistic about that future.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.67 How To Build Manufacturing Here
- Ep.3 – Advice For Times Of Uncertainty And Future Opportunities
- Ep.19 – The Future Of Healthcare And What The Current Crisis Means For NZ
- Ep.21 – How The Hell Do You Market Now?
- Ep.43 – Adventuring Into Greatness