Naomi Ballantyne (ONZM) is a leader in New Zealand financial services. And might be the only woman in the world to have played a founding role in three life insurance companies. Partners Life, which she established as a small start-up in 2011, is now a recognised leader in the sector in New Zealand. It currently insures 145,000 lives, has $207 million in annual premiums in force and employs 270 staff. Naomi shares with us the lessons of resilience, how the “No’s” are part of the journey and the importance of vision and change.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.65 – The Hope for Hospitality
- Ep.26 – Buy Global But Don’t Forget To Sell Global
- Ep.15 – What Losing $600,000 Taught Me
- Ep.68 – Hollywood Lessons On Resilience
- Ep.10 – Biotech Engineering Medical Researcher Shares Her Lockdown Routine