Jay Harrison is the founder and CEO of Edison, a company committed to the extension of human health-span and life-span using precision health and technology. The company’s namesake, Thomas A. Edison, in fact inspired the vision back in 1903. “The doctor of the future will give no medication, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
We talk to Jay about how the future of healthcare is tracking and what the current healthcare crisis means for the future of New Zealand in general.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.46 – How To Lead Like A Human
- Ep.79 – Putting The Human Back Into The Digital Sales Process
- Ep.12 – Scientist and Entrepreneur Talks Disruptive Technologies in Global Healthcare
- Ep.39 – The Future Of How We Work
- Ep.50 – Why One Business Model Doesn’t Fit All