We’ve got this 21st century all wrong! You catch a bus, go to a café or drop by someone’s lounge and before long you’ll see somebody – if not absolutely everybody! – pull out their phone and start peering into this tiny screen. They’ll be updating their social posts, reading the news, playing a game or even watching a movie or serial. And all on some miserably miniscule 5-inch square…
Why? What on earth makes us do that to our eyes? Do we think we can just grow new ones? It’s no wonder so many of us are forced to wear spectacles!
What’s worse, is that there is absolutely no need to strain our precious optical sensory organs so badly – especially not at home – as Epson have been slaving away in the lab for decades developing new smart laser video projectors purely to make life easier on our eyes. Their latest succulent fruit is the magnificent Epson LS300B Full HD ultra-short-throw laser projection TV which comes as part of their new EpiqVision Ultra range.
Despite being as inobtrusive as they could make it, the LS30B can still project whatever you want to watch or interact with. And not onto any ugly pull-up screen but straight onto the nearest wall – and as big as the wall too, at least up to 120 inches. A bit of a step up from a 5-inch square perhaps? But if you want the full cinema-at-home experience, the LS300B is best paired with Epson’s range of ALR (ambient light rejecting) screens.
What’s more, because of its ultra-short-throw design, you can have the projector literally just inches away from its target zone so there are no cables to trip over or ‘no-go zones’ where unalert passers-by will throw great silhouettes all over the screen. It’s just like watching your phone – but 25 times larger and big enough to see whether the movie you’re watching was shot in the day or at night, or at sea or in the desert.
Plus, at such a size and with a high brightness of 3,600 lumens and contrast ratio of 2,500,000:1, everything you’re watching will have much more lifelike content and with far greater defined shadow detail. Epson’s 3LCD technology also means up to three times brighter colours than the 1-chip DLP projectors you might find in the market. Add in the Android TV and sound by YAMAHA, and you have exactly the kind of technological advance this 21st century is really about. Let’s just use our phones for what they were designed for – talking to people – and use our Epson LS300B projectors for watching what we want to watch. Big time.
- Full HD Smart laser projection TV: Supersize your favourite films, games and sporting events at home
- Smart entertainment: Part of the EpiqVision Ultra range with Android TV and sound by YAMAHA
- Long-lasting solution: Enjoy entertainment for up to 10 years²
- Affordable, high-tech equipment: Display close to projected image, up to 120″
- Impressive, bright display: Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,600 lumens
Find out more by visiting Epson’s website.
You’ll also like:
- This Projector Will Change How You Watch The Next Game
- Peter Jackson Has Completely Remastered All Of The Lord Of The Rings
- To Binge Watch Or Not To Binge Watch
- Best Nintendo Switch Party Games For the Big Screen
- The Painter & The Thief Is A Documentary Too Good To Be Real