Bookstores in China are getting an upgrade, courtesy of design firm, X+Living. Bookstore company, Zhongshuge, is looking to pull people away from their screens and back to traditional paper with stores that have an impressive design to rival their impressive offering of books.
Pictured is their Guiyang store, featuring a trippy, and seemingly neverending, corridor of literary heaven.
Photos by Shao Feng.
You’ll also like:
- This Library Was Built To Look Like A Human Eye
- 3 Ideas For Bathroom Inspiration
- Eco-friendly Islands Are The Craze In Copenhagen
- Don’t Go Off The Deep End
- Racing On The Back Of The Future