This year we’ve all become aware of rising anxiety and stress in ourselves and those around us. And while a global pandemic and economic recession are pretty good excuses for this, Lifestyle and Breath Expert, Sarah Laurie points out that we have been dealing with rising anxiety and stress levels for a long time. And while these issues can snowball into very largescale and long term physical and mental health issues, there is a very strong connection to simply how we are breathing. The quality of our breathing affects the way our brains and bodies functions and so a really important to place to start for dealing with burnout and creating optimum human function is to look at the very thing we are all doing automatically, every second of the day.
You’ll also like:
- Ep.48 – How To Create A Better Workplace
- Ep.74 – Hope Out Of The Dark Side Of The Brain
- Ep.53 – How To Grow A Startup
- Ep.69 – MMA Champ Fighting For Mental Health
- Ep.58 – Crafting Consistency Out Of Constant Variables